Will Greenwood Picks His Six Nations Team Of The Tournament
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Let’s Get Physical – Worrying Trend Emerges For Irish Rugby - September 24, 2020
- Rob Kearney To Continue Playing With New Club Following Leinster & Ireland Exit - September 24, 2020
- New Zealand Rugby Hits Back Following Rugby Championship Schedule – And They Are Not Happy - September 24, 2020
Best of the best – for now.
No one is quite sure as to when the Six Nations will resume after the entire championship was postponed as a result of the current coronavirus pandemic that is causing havoc across the world so as far as things are concerned – it’s done for now.
Every nation still has a game to play with the exception of Ireland who have two games left to play, and with no team undefeated – the championship is still well and truly up for grabs.
October has been mooted as a possible window to complete the tournament but with so much uncertainty – former England international Will Greenwood has gone ahead and picked his Team of the Tournament as he would be at this time had the games gone ahead.
Not one Irish player or Italian player makes his team, while six players from both England and France are selected.
Will Greenwood’s Team of the Six Nations
15. Anthony Bouthier (France)
14. Jonny May (England)
13. Nick Tompkins (Wales)
12. Owen Farrell (England)
11. Elliot Daly (England)
10. Romain Ntamack (France)
9. Antoine Dupont (France)
1. Rory Sutherland (Scotland)
2. Jamie George (England)
3. Kyle Sinckler (England)
4. Bernard Le Roux (France)
5. Maro Itoje (England)
6. Francois Cros (France)
7. Justin Tipuric (Wales)
8. Gregory Alldritt (France)