WATCH: Maro Itoje Jumps In To Celebrate Glasgow ‘Try’
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Ulster Rugby Have Just Shocked The World With A MASSIVE Springbok Signing - September 16, 2021
- World Rugby Consider Rugby World Cup Change That Will Not Go Down Well With Fans - September 15, 2021
- Munster Rugby Announce The Signing Of Super Rugby Hooker - September 14, 2021
This is gas.
Glasgow Warriors are currently trailing Premiership Champions 13-3 at half-time in their Champions Cup pool match as Scotstoun.
A Michael Rhodoes try has been the difference between the two sides so far along with a couple of penalties from England international Owen Farrell.
Glasgow however, thought they had gone themselves back within touching distance just before half-time through a DTH van der Merwe, only to discover the ref had already blown his whistle.
The Scottish side didn’t hear the whistle initially and broke into wild celebrations – but Maro Itoje did. The England lock then proceeded to wind up his opponents by joining in on the celebrations. Brilliant stuff.
Maro Itoje troll level =
• Glasgow steal the ball
• Ref blows for penalty
• Glasgow players don't hear whistle, score try, celebrate wildly…
• Maro Itoje joins in! pic.twitter.com/ULOkgYcLga
— Watch #ShoulderToShoulder on BT Sport (@btsportrugby) October 14, 2018