Toulon Name Frightening Team For Thomond Park Clash With Munster
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Uncapped Player Set For Ireland Call-Up Following Injury Concern - January 30, 2023
- Shocking High Tackle Not Picked Up By Match Officials In Munster Vs Toulouse Game - January 23, 2023
- Eben Etzebeth Has Caterpillar Ruck Haters Swooning With Genius Try - January 21, 2023
Toulon have named their team for tomorrow’s heavyweight Champions Cup quarter final clash with Munster at Thomond Park.
The three-time champions have named a frightening side, littered with superstars and Test internationals, including the likes of Chris Ashton, France captain Guilhem Guirado and All Blacks legend Ma’a Nonu.
Even their replacements bench is flooded with top names, with All Black Malakai Fekitoa and Samu Manoa ready to offer cover.
15. Chris Ashton; 14. Josua Tuisova, 13. Mathieu Bastareaud, 12. Ma’a Nonu, 11. Semi Radradra; 10. Francois Trinh-Duc, 9. Eric Escande; 1. Florian Fresia, 2. Guilhem Guirado, 3. Marcel Van Der Merwe, 4. Juandre Kruger, 5. Dave Attwood, 6. Raphael Lakafia, 7. Facundo Isa, 8. Duane Vermeulen
16. Anthony Etrillard, 17. Xavier Chiocci, 18. Emerick Setiano, 19. Romain Taofifenua, 20. Anthony Belleau, 21. Malakai Fekitoa, 22. Alby Mathewson, 23. Samu Manoa