Picking A Combined Leinster & Munster XV
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Keith Earls Opens About His Struggles In Incredible Honest & Open Rare Interview - October 16, 2021
- Big Names Return As Munster & Connacht Name Teams For URC Showdown In Thomond Park - October 15, 2021
- The Bookies Favourites & Dark Horses Ahead of the Champions Cup - October 11, 2021
This is sure to divide opinion.
Munster and Leinster are set to take each other on at the Aviva Stadium tomorrow afternoon, in what promises to be a classic affair between two Irish heavyweights.
Both teams have started the season well, surviving without their Lions and a number of internationals up until last weekend. But who will come out on top tomorrow?
Well we can’t answer that. But what we can do itsput together a combined XV in the build-up to get you fired up for the clash. In our selection process we’ve decided to use the two line-ups picked for tomorrow, ignoring the injured lads.
First up. Here’s the two teams selected for tomorrow.
Now here’s our combined team
Combined Munster & Leinster XV
1. Jack McGrath – Leinster
2. Niall Scannell – Munster
3. Tadhg Furlong – Leinster
4. Devin Toner – Leinster
5. Scott Fardy – Leinster
6. Peter O’Mahony – Munster
7. Josh van der Flier – Leinster
8. CJ Stander – Munster
9. Conor Murray – Munster
10. Johnny Sexton – Leinster
11. Keith Earls – Munster
12. Robbie Henshaw – Leinster
13. Chris Farrell – Munster
14. Andrew Conway – Munster
15. Joey Carbery – Leinster
So that’s eight Leinster players and seven Munster. Pretty close. Interestingly it’s Munster dominating in the backs, while Leinster dominate the pack.
Boy how times have changed. 😂