Leinster & Saracens Name Teams For Champions Cup Final
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- The Circumstances Surrounding Christophe Dominici’s Death Make For Difficult Reading - November 24, 2020
- Legendary Former France International “Suddenly” Passes Away At Just 48 - November 24, 2020
- Munster Made History With Their Bonus-Point Win Over Glasgow Last Night - November 24, 2020
Leo Cullen has name his Leinster team for this weekend’s Champions Cup final showdown with Saracens in Newcastle.
Wexford man Tadhg Furlong will make his 100th appearance for the club on Saturday in Newcastle. The 26-year-old made his debut in November 2013 off the bench against the Dragons.
Elsewhere there is no change to the XV that started the semi-final against Toulouse.
For Saracens, Scotland international winger Maitland is just one of two changes from the side that defeated Munster in the semi-final with Will Skelton’s devastating performances of late earning him a spot in the second row alongside George Kruis.
His inclusion means Maro Itoje switches to blindside flanker alongside Jackson Wray and Billy Vunipola.
15. Rob Kearney, 14. Jordan Larmour, 13. Garry Ringrose, 12. Robbie Henshaw, 11. James Lowe, 10. Johnny Sexton (c), 9. Luke McGrath, 1. Cian Healy, 2. Sean Cronin, 3. Tadhg Furlong, 4. Devin Toner, 5. James Ryan, 6. Scott Fardy, 7. Sean O’Brien, 8. Jack Conan.
16. James Tracy, 17. Jack McGrath, 18. Michael Bent, 19. Rhys Ruddock, 20. Max Deegan, 21. Hugh O’Sullivan, 22. Ross Byrne, 23. Rory O’Loughlin,
15. Alex Goode, 14. Liam Williams, 13. Alex Lozowski, 12. Brad Barritt (c), 11. Sean Maitland, 10. Owen Farrell, 9. Ben Spencer, 1. Mako Vunipola, 2. Jamie George, 3. Titi Lamositele, 4. Will Skelton, 5. George Kruis, 6. Maro Itoje, 7. Jackson Wray, 8. Billy Vunipola.
16. Joe Gray, 17. Richard Barrington, 18. Vincent Koch, 19. Nick Isiekwe, 20. Schalk Burger, 21. Richard Wigglesworth, 22. Nick Tompkins, 23. David Strettle,