Here’s Where & When You Can Watch All The Champions Cup Action This Weekend
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Uncapped Player Set For Ireland Call-Up Following Injury Concern - January 30, 2023
- Shocking High Tackle Not Picked Up By Match Officials In Munster Vs Toulouse Game - January 23, 2023
- Eben Etzebeth Has Caterpillar Ruck Haters Swooning With Genius Try - January 21, 2023
We’re in for another absolute belter.
Round four of the Champions Cup takes place this weekend with all the return ties from last week. Up first on Friday is a huge clash between Glasgow and Racing 92, with the French side in danger of dropping out at the pool stage.
Last year’s finalists are yet to win a game following Glasgow’s shock win in Paris last weekend and know anything short of a win will likely end their European season early. Saturday sees Munster travel to Welford Road to take on Leicester after humiliating the Tigers 38-0 in Thomond Park. Richard Cockerill’s side will no doubt be out for revenge this weekend.
We’ve also got two other huge ties to look forward to with Connacht taking on Wasps and Leinster hosting Northampton in Dublin. Sunday’s pick of the punch sees Clermont host Ulster after last weekend’s thriller.
- Glasgow Warriors vs Racing, 7.45pm, BT Sport 2
- Bordeaux vs Exeter, 1.00pm, Sky Sports 2
- Leicester vs Munster, 3.15pm, BT Sport 2
- Toulouse vs Zebre, 3.15pm, BT Sport 3
- Connacht vs Wasps, 5.30pm, Sky Sports 2
- Leinster vs Northampton, 7.45pm, BT Sport 2
- Castres vs Montpellier, 1.00pm, Sky Sports (Red Button)
- Scarlets vs Toulon, 1.00pm, Sky Sports 4
- Clermont vs Ulster, 3.05pm, Sky Sports 4
- Sale vs Saracens, 5.30pm, BT Sport 2