Here’s How The PRO12 Will Look Next Season
Jason is the editor here at RugbyLAD and a proud Limerick man.
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Warren Gatland Named Lions 2025 Head Coach With Tour Captain Also Announced - April 1, 2023
- Uncapped Player Set For Ireland Call-Up Following Injury Concern - January 30, 2023
- Shocking High Tackle Not Picked Up By Match Officials In Munster Vs Toulouse Game - January 23, 2023
Big changes ahead.
The BBC reported last week that South African franchises the Cheetahs and the Southern Kings are set to join the PRO12 as early as next season, with massive changes afoot for the northern hemisphere competition.
A report in in the Sunday Times has now shed some light on where the PRO12 goes from here.
.@MarkPalmerST on the future of @PRO12rugby
– 2 conferences of 7
– TV money doubles (£22m ish)
– 3x @GlasgowWarriors vs @EdinburghRugby pic.twitter.com/UvgPDwOBES
— The Thistle (@thistlerugbypod) July 2, 2017