England Team Named For Six Nations Game With Scotland
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Shocking High Tackle Not Picked Up By Match Officials In Munster Vs Toulouse Game - January 23, 2023
- Eben Etzebeth Has Caterpillar Ruck Haters Swooning With Genius Try - January 21, 2023
- Andy Farrell Names 37-Man Ireland Squad For The Six Nations - January 19, 2023
Eddie Jones has named his side for England’s Six Nations clash against Scotland at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday.
There are three changes to the starting XV that beat Italy in the third round of the 2017 RBS 6 Nations to maintain England’s unbeaten start to the Championship.
In the back line Jonathan Joseph is reinstated at outside-centre, Jack Nowell is named on the right-wing and Ben Youngs starts at scrumhalf.
Anthony Watson and Billy Vunipola return to an England match-day 23
England match-day 23 for the RBS 6 Nations game against Scotland
15. Mike Brown (vice captain, Harlequins, 58 caps), 14. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs, 21 caps), 13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 31 caps), 12. Owen Farrell (vice captain, Saracens, 50 caps), 11. Elliot Daly (Wasps, 11 caps), 10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 33 caps), 9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 68 caps), 1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 49 caps), 2. Dylan Hartley (captain, Northampton Saints, 82 caps), 3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 72 caps), 4. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 40 caps) , 5. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 56 caps), 6. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 10 caps), 7. James Haskell (Wasps, 73 caps) , 8. Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 6 caps).
16. Jamie George (Saracens, 15 caps), 17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 40 caps), 18. Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 6 caps), 19. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 48 caps), 20. Billy Vunipola (vice captain, Saracens 32 caps), 21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 69 caps), 22. Ben Te’o (Worcester Warriors, 6 caps), 23. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 24 caps).