Sonny Bill Williams Reveals Insane Bike Workout To Former Lions Star
Latest posts by Will Matthews (see all)
- South African fans blasted for treatment of Owen Farrell in Champions Cup - December 10, 2023
- Joe Marler on why Owen Farrell has stepped away from England - December 6, 2023
- France star scores one of the most bizarre tries you will ever see in rugby - December 5, 2023
Anyone fancy this?
Sonny Bill Williams ran a Q&A today on Twitter that proved to be really interesting. A number of interesting questions were put forward to the All Blacks centre, with one in particular from a former Lions star grabbing most people’s attention.
Will Greenwood asked the Blues man what’s the 15-20 minute high intensity session he’s ever done on a Watt Bike and it sounds pretty nasty.
8x1km under 1m15sec with 10 burpees 45sec break ✊🏽 https://t.co/H0rO3LjzKC
— Sonny Bill Williams (@SonnyBWilliams) July 20, 2017
Sonny Bill Williams’ 15-20 minute Watt Bike workout.
- 8 x 1 kilometres under 1 minute 15 seconds
- 10 burpees
- 45-second break between each set
Sounds pretty intense.