Heineken Champions Cup XV Of The 2018/19 Season
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- “I Think The Higher Up In Rugby You Get, The Nicer The People Are” - July 23, 2019
- Eddie Jones Names 38-Man England Squad For Italy Trip - July 22, 2019
- Nigel Owens Recalls His “Greatest Moment In Rugby” Thanks To David Pocock - July 22, 2019
Best of the best.
Saracens became European champions for the third time in their history yesterday evening with a 20-10 win over defending champions Leinster at St. James’ Park.
While a number of team impressed in this season’s competition, no one can argue the two very best made the final – and they put on one hell of a show for us.
But what players impressed throughout the entire campaign which began in October of last year? Understandably Leinster and Saracens dominate, but plenty of players from other clubs impressed too.
Have a look at our selection below and let us know if you would make any changes.
RugbyLAD’s Champions Cup XV of the season.
15. Alex Goode (Saracens)
14. Liam Williams (Saracens)
13. Garry Ringrose (Leinster)
12. Brad Barritt (Saracens)
11. Cheslin Kolbe (Toulouse)
10. Owen Farrell (Saracens)
9. Antoine Dupont (Toulouse)
1. Cian Healy (Leinster)
2. Sean Cronin (Leinster)
3. Tadhg Furlong (Leinster)
4. George Kruis (Saracens)
5. James Ryan (Leinster)
6. Peter O’Mahony (Munster)
7. Hamish Watson (Edinburgh)
8. Viliame Mata (Edinburgh)