Heineken Champions Cup XV Of The 2018/19 Season
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Gareth Thomas Reveals Disgusting Tabloid Journalist Act Following HIV Reveal - September 18, 2019
- Predicting Every Single Rugby World Cup Result This Weekend - September 18, 2019
- Betting Company Blew The Whistle On Wales’ Rob Howley Following Alleged Offence - September 18, 2019
Best of the best.
Saracens became European champions for the third time in their history yesterday evening with a 20-10 win over defending champions Leinster at St. James’ Park.
While a number of team impressed in this season’s competition, no one can argue the two very best made the final – and they put on one hell of a show for us.
But what players impressed throughout the entire campaign which began in October of last year? Understandably Leinster and Saracens dominate, but plenty of players from other clubs impressed too.
Have a look at our selection below and let us know if you would make any changes.
RugbyLAD’s Champions Cup XV of the season.
15. Alex Goode (Saracens)
14. Liam Williams (Saracens)
13. Garry Ringrose (Leinster)
12. Brad Barritt (Saracens)
11. Cheslin Kolbe (Toulouse)
10. Owen Farrell (Saracens)
9. Antoine Dupont (Toulouse)
1. Cian Healy (Leinster)
2. Sean Cronin (Leinster)
3. Tadhg Furlong (Leinster)
4. George Kruis (Saracens)
5. James Ryan (Leinster)
6. Peter O’Mahony (Munster)
7. Hamish Watson (Edinburgh)
8. Viliame Mata (Edinburgh)