RWC Round-Up: Japan Vs Scotland, Australia Vs Fiji, France Vs Romania
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- WATCH: Top 14 Player Red-Carded Following One Of The Worst Tackles We’ve Ever Seen - September 19, 2021
- 50 Irish Rugby Players Assemble For Training Camp In Dublin Ahead Of Autumn Series - September 17, 2021
- Ulster Rugby Have Just Shocked The World With A MASSIVE Springbok Signing - September 16, 2021
Three more games took place today in The Rugby World Cup. In the early kick-off tournament Japan looked to continue their fortunes against Scotland. Next up was Australia opening their campaign against the Fijians, with France rounding off the day versus Romania.
First up was Japan and Scotland.
- Amanaki Mafi scored the only first-half try as Japan trailed 12-7 at the break
- Scotland’s Hardie, Bennett (2), Seymour and Russell landed in second-half
- Scots take a bonus point win away from Gloucester’s Kingsholm Stadium.
- FT: Japan 10-45 Scotland
- David Pocock double secures hard-fought Rugby World Cup win in Cardiff.
- Australia fail to secure bonus point.
- FT: Australia 28-13 Fiji
- Sofiane Guitoune scores two tries as France make it two World Cup wins out of two.
- France secure bonus point.
- FT: France 38 Romania 11