RWC Round-Up: Japan Vs Scotland, Australia Vs Fiji, France Vs Romania
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Munster Name Team For Champions Cup Clash Vs Castres With Some Big Names Missing - January 13, 2022
- Munster Confirm HUGE Contract News As 5 More Players Commit To The Province - January 12, 2022
- England International Arrested On Suspicion Of Raping A Teenager - January 11, 2022
Three more games took place today in The Rugby World Cup. In the early kick-off tournament Japan looked to continue their fortunes against Scotland. Next up was Australia opening their campaign against the Fijians, with France rounding off the day versus Romania.
First up was Japan and Scotland.
- Amanaki Mafi scored the only first-half try as Japan trailed 12-7 at the break
- Scotland’s Hardie, Bennett (2), Seymour and Russell landed in second-half
- Scots take a bonus point win away from Gloucester’s Kingsholm Stadium.
- FT: Japan 10-45 Scotland
- David Pocock double secures hard-fought Rugby World Cup win in Cardiff.
- Australia fail to secure bonus point.
- FT: Australia 28-13 Fiji
- Sofiane Guitoune scores two tries as France make it two World Cup wins out of two.
- France secure bonus point.
- FT: France 38 Romania 11