Pro Rugby Manager 2015 Is Out Tomorrow
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- Champions Cup Last 16 Extra Time Protocol & Quarter-Final Permutations - April 15, 2022
- Legendary Ireland International Announces His Retirement Fro Rugby - April 8, 2022
- Ronan O’Gara Slapped By Fellow Top 14 Coach In Heated Touchline Row - April 6, 2022
The hotly anticipated Pro Rugby Manager 2015 game is out tomorrow and we cannot wait!
Pro Rugby Manager 2015 covers all aspects of the challenges of a real rugby union manager: guarantee sporting success on the field and financial success off it and be the next Champion!
Developed under license from the biggest rugby union leagues in the world: Aviva Premiership Rugby, PRO12 and Ligue Nationale de Rugby, Pro Rugby Manager 2015 will give you the opportunity to manage any of the 54 official teams from these leagues.
- Club Management: facilities, staff, finance, scouting, sponsors, contracts.
Choose the key members of your staff, develop your facilities to reach pro level
- Team Management: Training, roster, physio, tactics and more!
Choose the best training, the starting XV and coach your roster to avoid fatigue: injuries can happen!
- Match Day: in 2D or 3D, set your tactics and calls, change play style and intensity
- 54 official teams of the best Championships in the world under license:
– TOP 14 and PRO D2
– Aviva Premiership Rugby
- OS: Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / Xp
- Processor: AMD/Intel dual-core running at 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 2 graphic card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space