Here’s Where & When You Can Watch All The Champions Cup Action This Weekend
Latest posts by Will Matthews (see all)
- Steve Hansen hails Irish player as the ‘probably the best he’s ever seen’ - September 28, 2023
- Ref mic picks up brilliant clip of Johnny Sexton chatting to Ben O’Keefe - September 28, 2023
- Virimi Vakawata signs for Premiership club in STUNNING return to rugby - September 27, 2023
Champions Cup rugby is back.
The Autumn internationals may be over, Europe’s premier club rugby competition is back with a bang this weekend. The Champions Cup kicks back into action tomorrow night with a mouth-watering clash between Leinster and Northampton Saints.
Saturday then see’s five more games, all televised with Ulster hoping to bounce back from their round two loss as they face French giants, Clermont, followed by two Pool 1 clashes, with in-form Munster hosting Leicester and Racing 92 taking on the Glasgow Warriors.
Holders Saracens then take on Sales Sharks later that afternoon, before Zebre and Toulouse round things up with their late clash, live on BT Sport 2.
Sunday sees four more huge games, with high-flying Connacht facing big-spending Wasps and Montpellier hosting Castres in the lunchtime kick-offs. Three-time winners Toulon take on Scarlets at 3.15pm, before Exeter and Bordeaux bring things to a close in their 5.30pm game on Sunday.
What a weekend.
- Northampton Vs Leinster, 7.45pm, BT Sport 2
- Ulster Vs Clermont, 1.00pm, Sky Sports 2
- Munster Vs Leicester, 3.15pm, BT Sport 2
- Racing 92 Vs Glasgow, 3.15.pm, BT Sport 3
- Saracens Vs Sale Sharks, 5.30pm, Sky Sports 2
- Zebre Vs Toulouse, 7.45pm, BT Sport 2
- Wasps Vs Connacht, 1.00pm, Sky Sports 2
- Montpellier Vs Castres, 1.00pm, Sky Sports Red Button
- Toulon Vs Scarlets, 3.15pm, Sky Sports 2
- Exeter Vs Bordeaux, 5.30pm, BT Sport 2