WATCH: Live Stream Of 2018/19 Heineken Champions Cup Pool Draw

Live stream.

The Pool Draw for the 2018/19 Heineken Champions Cup will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland, this afternoon at approximately 2.20pm Irish time. The 20 clubs which have qualified from the TOP 14, Premiership Rugby and the Guinness PRO14 will compete in the 2018/19 Champions Cup in five pools of four.

The clubs are divided into four tiers based on their status as championship winners and on their qualification positions in their league tables.

Three teams are confirmed for Tier 1 (Castres Olympique, Saracens, Leinster). The remaining two teams for Tier 1 will be decided by a separate draw in advance of the main pool draw. Two teams out of Montpellier, Exeter Chiefs and Scarlets will be placed in Tier 1 with the third going into Tier 2.

Munster, ranked fourth of the Guinness PRO14 clubs, will be placed in Tier 2 if Scarlets are not drawn into Tier 1 (33% chance of happening) or Tier 3 if Scarlets are drawn into Tier 1 (67% chance of happening). Ulster are in Tier 4 having scraped in through the play-off.